With summer fast approaching, I decided on a whim to create a summer 2019 bucket list. It’s basically my incentive to try and have some fun this summer. I’m quite the workaholic, so this will help remind me to enjoy myself when I’m not working- especially since summer only lasts for so long.
So, without further ado, here’s my summer 2019 bucket list!
- Visit Stony Lake as many weekends or long weekends as possible.
- Go to Canada’s Wonderland.
- Go to the beach at least once.
- Enjoy the great outdoors regularly.
- Do yoga outside.
- Partake in outdoor weekend brunches.
- See a summer blockbuster in theaters,
- Try a new food.
- Take a road trip with a friend(s).
- Go a whole day without the Internet and TV.
- Learn how to BBQ.
- Make a summer playlist.
- Read outdoors.
- Eat some s’mores.
- Learn something new.
Needless to say, I’m more than a little excited for summer to come along. Here’s hoping that I can accomplish many of these goals during the summer. After all, it’s only going to last a couple of months, so I really want to make it count!