Summer is pretty much over- although you may not have noticed, given the fact that the weather still makes it feel like summer (at least here in Ontario, Canada). My summer was…interesting, to say the least. It may not have been perfect, but that’s okay. A new season means a new start, right? Well, it does for me!
You may remember that a few months ago, I wrote a blog about my bucket list for summer 2019. So I thought that a fall 2019 bucket list would be appropriate right about now. Will I actually end up doing all these things? Who knows. But hey, I can at least hope to do exactly that.
Without any further ado, here’s my fall 2019 bucket list!
- Jump in a pile of leaves. (Because why the hell not?)
- Take a bike ride.
- Attend a fall fair/festival.
- Go stargazing.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Attend a costume party.
- Go on a nature hike.
- Attend a football game in-person.
- Go on a day trip to a city or town not yet visited.
- Make a solid effort to decorate for fall.
- Watch as many scary movies as possible.
- Learn a fall-related recipe (i.e. soup).
- Enjoy Thanksgiving!
With all of these fun ideas in mind, I’m hoping that my fall is a bit more exciting than my summer was. I hope I’m able to enjoy the last of this nice weather before it suddenly becomes insanely cold out. Until then, it’s time to soak up the sun and enjoy everything that fall has to bring!