I haven’t made it a secret that I love to read. I love fiction, poetry, and nonfiction- I’ll read pretty much anything. Not only do I love to read and write, but I also love to share those loves with other people. After all, it helps give others ideas as to what they may or may not wish to read.
A while ago, I shared the fictional books I wish to read before I die. With that in mind, I decided to share which nonfictional books I want to read before I die. After all, I should try to make things as fair as possible. So, here are all of the nonfiction books that I really, really want to read at some point!
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup – John Carreyrou
- On Writing – Stephen King
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck – Mark Manson
- Building a Storybrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen – Donald Miller
- When’s Happy Hour?: Work Hard So You Can Hardly Work – Betches
- In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists and Entrepreneurs – Grace Bonney
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals – Rachel Hollis
- Do the Work: Overcome Resistance and Get Out of Your Own Way – Steven Pressfield
- The Artist’s Journey: The Wake of the Hero’s Journey and the Lifelong Pursuit of Meaning – Steven Pressfield
- The Archetype Diet: Reclaim Your Self-Worth and Change the Shape of Your Body – Dana James, MS, CNS, CDN
While I love my fair share of fiction novels, I still want to read my fair share of nonfiction books. Some are for self-improvement, some are for encouragement, but all are picked because I believe that they’d be entertaining. I think that reading helps broaden the mind in a number of ways. Perhaps it will do exactly that for me!