Anyone who knows me well knows that I absolutely adore music. I’ll listen to pretty much anything! My tastes range from heavy rock to 90’s pop to rap, and so much more. To call it eccentric would be quite the understatement, to say the least.
That’s why I decided to share my 20 favourite albums of all time. They’re ranked in no particular order (I swear!), and I limited it to one album per artist/band. Otherwise, it would be way too long and full of just three or four of my favourite singers.
So, here they are!
- Spice – Spice Girls
- Halcyon – Ellie Goulding
- Elephant – The White Stripes
- Siberia – Lights
- Melodrama – Lorde
- Norman Fucking Rockwell – Lana Del Rey
- Sal el Sol – Shakira
- Electra Heart – Marina and the Diamonds
- WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? – Billie Eilish
- reputation – Taylor Swift
- BADLANDS – Halsey
- Room On Fire – The Strokes
- 25 – Adele
- Coloring Book – Chance the Rapper
- Unbreakable Smile – Tori Kelly
- Going to Hell – The Pretty Reckless
- Evacuate the Dancefloor – Cascada
- The Emancipation of Mimi – Mariah Carey
- Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson
- Metamorphosis – Hilary Duff
These are just some of my favourite albums of all time. That’s not all of them, though; there are certainly more that I can think of. But these are the 20 that definitely stick out to me the most.
Please don’t hesitate to let me know what some of your favourite albums are, as well as if some of my favourites are yours, too!