Like a lot of people, I love a good quote. Most of them pertain to writing since that’s my primary job. But I also appreciate many more quotes that have nothing to do with writing. They may concern hard work, positivity, success and so much more. But the main point is that I enjoy them.
That’s why I’ve decided to share the top 10 quotes that I live by. Perhaps they’ll inspire you and/or make you feel better in some way. So without any further ado, here they are!
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
- “I was born with a fierce need for independence.” – Michelle Williams
- “Believing in yourself and having confidence gives you outer strength.” – Nikki Bella
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
- “The nature of how we are as human beings is that we’re much more interested in being critical rather than praising something.” – Ellie Goulding
- “Stories and narratives are one of the most powerful things in humanity. They’re devices for dealing with the chaotic danger of existence.” – Wes Craven
- “Different is good, and being different is what makes us stand out in the world.” – Natalya Neidhart
- “I think ambition can be having something that you’re good at and love to do.” – Hilary Duff
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
That’s that! Granted, there are several more that I could’ve included here. But these are the ones that I remember best and also make me smile the most.
What are some great quotes that you live by?