I despise winter- there are no two ways about it. But because I live in Canada, it’s more than inevitable for winter to rear its ugly head. Rather than sulk about it, I’ve decided to try and make the best of it. That’s really all I can do when you think about it.
With all that in mind, I’ve decided to create a bucket list for the winter of 2019/2020. Yes, technically winter hasn’t arrived just yet. But considering I’ve seen snow on the ground just a few days ago, I’m gonna call it and say that winter has arrived early this year! At least that means I can kick off the activities on my bucket list earlier than expected.
Here’s what’s on my winter 2019/2020 bucket list:
- Watch the Super Bowl (Even if the Pittsburgh Steelers aren’t in it!).
- Enjoy some homemade hot chocolate.
- Try a new cookie recipe.
- Go ice skating.
- Create a winter song playlist.
- Enjoy the act of giving during Christmas.
- Do at least one random act of kindness.
- Make a list of goals for 2020.
- Watch more hockey.
- Read more (and do so by the fire!)
That’s it! While I’ll freely admit that I wish winter didn’t exist whatsoever, I’m still determined to make it as enjoyable as possible. Here’s hoping that this winter won’t be as insufferable as expected!