2022 is here, and I honestly can’t believe it. For me, it truly felt like 2021 went by in one big blur. The first part of the year was rough for me, but the second half was far better. I gained better work opportunities, worked on myself, and tried to become a better individual overall.
While 2021 was okay, I’m of the mindset that 2022 will be my best year ever. I’ve created a bunch of goals to accomplish this year. I figured it’d be a good idea to share them with you in order to keep myself accountable. Plus, I think it’d be fun too!
Here are my 2022 goals:
- Move out to Toronto, ON.
- Lose weight and get into the best shape of my life.
- Grow my Instagram following.
- Grow my TikTok following.
- Create a social media presence on Pinterest.
- Create multiple streams of income.
- Read more.
- Look into becoming a self-published author via Amazon.
- Start a lifestyle YouTube channel.
- Look into starting a podcast.
Will I achieve everything on this list? I don’t know. But I’ll be damned if I try my absolute hardest to achieve my goals this year.
What are your goals for 2022? Let me know in the comments!